Zoe Mitchell offers Counselling and Supervision. Contact her on 07506 681 329.
Andrea Aylward offers Counselling, Mindfulness, and Exploring through Art. Contact her on 07708 238 215. Read more about what Andrea can help you with on her website: www.aylwardcp.com/counselling
West Wales Mediation provides a service for the people of West and Mid Wales. Mediation is a way of sorting out disputes practically and fairly. Mediation saves time and money.
Who can use Mediation? People who are:
- Going through a divorce or separation?
- Having difficulty making arrangements for your children?
- Having difficulty sorting out property and financial matters.
- Feeling that they could use some help to resolve the issues.
- Thinking about taking the matter to Court?
The mediators are professionally trained mediators. They are members of the College of Mediators and approved by the Family Mediation Council.
Our mediators all have over 10 years of experience in mediation or related fields of work. They are trained to manage difficult discussions to help participants to identify what information is needed to make informed decisions regarding their children and finances after separation.
For appointments, call 01267 237 650 or email Mediation West Wales